Massage Therapy for Kirkland at Meadows Massage
At Meadows Family Chiropractic we offer Massage Therapy as a stand-alone service or coupled with our chiropractic care. Together, the two offer a powerful healing approach that addresses pain on many levels.
Pain Relief or Relaxation
If you’re looking for relaxation or therapeutic care, massage therapy can help. In addition to feeling a sense of relaxation, Massage Therapy is designed to help with many types of conditions.
- Chronic pain
- Acute pain
- Auto accident injury
- Sports injury
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident or suffered a deep injury massage works well with chiropractic care to help reduce the inflammation of the muscles. The muscles protecting your spine get inflamed and massage offers relief for them.
Health Benefits of Massage
We offer many different types of massage. Each type focuses on working the muscles and other soft tissues of the body to improve functionality. Massage can enhance your life and improve your sense of well-being. Below are some of the benefits you might experience from Massage Therapy.
- Increases flexibility
- Promotes better blood flow to the affected areas
- Relaxes muscles
- Works well in conjunction with chiropractic care
- Relaxes the trigger pain points
- Improves muscle tone, posture and balance to your body and mind
- Helps bring down stress levels and reduces anxiety
- Relieve muscle tension and stiff¬ness
- Promotes Joint Flexibility and Range of Motion
Ready to book your massage? Learn more about your first visit and call us to schedule your appointment.